Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm bloggin'

So I've been what you may call a "blog stalker" long enough and thought it was time to join the blogging community with my own blog! I never feel like I have much to say, but I do want to remember the fun stuff we do and the little bits o' life that would be missed if I didn't record them (I forget everything!) so this is where I will hopefully be able to keep up with it all!

***
To start off, I've been wanting to record some of the funny things my kids have said...
-- Jett, while reading said, "without a douBt". He said the B and it sounded pretty great.
-- If Jett refers to something being skinny or thin he often says "like Nana!"
--Tucker often says "Yipoooo! Yeah-poooo!!" when playing - I think it sounds funny.
--Tucker was ignoring me and I picked up a book and tossed it toward him to get his attention and accidentally hit him with it ( I know - great mom moment) and Jett says, "Mom, you threw a book at your very own son!" Yeah. I later apologized for "throwing" the book and we talked about how it's not okay to throw books (which they obviously already knew).
--And there's more because I remember laughing at the kids, but I don't know why, so here starts my blog where I now have a place to write down the funny moments before I forget. And if I happen to remember, I'll be sure to share because these boys are silly and kids really do say the darndest things!


1 comment:

  1. Speaking of blog stalking...hahaha I found you! :) Your guys are so cute. I love that you "threw the book" at Tucker. too funny!

    ReplyDelete