So we got a bug here. Not sure where it came from or when it started (Dallas and Jayson could have had it?? but it was only a day and not so bad??) but poor Jett and Tucker were hit hard with a nasty stomach bug. I don't think it's the flu because there have been no fevers, but the boys have had a lot of throwing up and diarrhea. ~Yuck~ . It really got started on Saturday and finally! today - Tuesday - they haven't had any episodes. (yet). Last night there was a lot of clean-up in the wee hours and blessings from daddy and now I'm so hoping that was the last of it! I'm tired of puke and poo! Thankfully I've been able to keep the boys from getting too dehydrated and they have more of an appetite, but we're taking it easy and resting. I'm also glad that me, Jay, and Dallas aren't showing signs of picking up this nasty bug. Hopefully we'll keep it that way.
Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























Haha, nice Ash. That might have been one of the grossest entries I've ever read. :) Can't wait to have my own pukers and pooers...
ReplyDeleteNothing like a good round of bodily fluids.....ick. No fun! Hope it passes quickly and nobody else gets it. I love this time of year...just not the sickness. :)
ReplyDelete